RainSoft turns ordinary water into extraordinary water . . .
The smart, economical way to enjoy the best water possible.
How an Ultrefiner System Works
1. Water from the inlet valve enters the system.
• Modular design makes changing the filters simple.
2. Water is forced through the pre-filter cartridge that
• No need to drain the storage tank when changing
reduces particles, and polishes the water prior to
filters, thanks to the convenient shut-off valve.
entering the reverse osmosis membrane.
• The dual positioning storage tank can be mounted
3. Water then enters the reverse osmosis cartridge where
either vertically or horizontally.
it is filtered through a spiral wound, semi-permeable
• The system incorporates a reversible, self-cleaning drain
restrictor and easy fast-flush device.
4. The resulting highly filtered water enters a storage tank.
• Choice of pre-filters and post-filters take care of almost
5. Your reverse osmosis water is finally filtered through the
any water concern.
system post-filter and dispensed through a dedicated
• Produces very low sodium “ingredient quality” water for
drinking water faucet.
drinking and cooking.
• Installed with a RainSoft UltreTap Faucet, contamination
The Ultrefiner Delivers Superior Filtration
due to possible back siphoning is eliminated.
The Ultrefiner system uses reverse osmosis technology to
filter extremely small particles, particles that can easily slip
through a less sophisticated filter.
Ultrefiner models UF22T-CB and UF22N-CB are certified by NSF and WQA to NSF/ANSI
Standard 58. Ultrefiner models UF50N-CBVOC and UF50T-CBVOC are certified by NSF and
WQA to NSF/ANSI Standard 58. Refer to the manufacturer’s Performance Data Sheet for
specific claims and certifications.
Benefits will be provided by various types of RainSoft equipment when installed and operated
according to manufacturer's recommendations. Operational, maintenance and replacement
requirements are essential for the product to perform as advertised. All claims based on best
available information at time of printing. Manufacturer makes no representations as to the
suitability of this equipment for a particular application. Buyer relies entirely on dealer's
recommendations in the purchase of this equipment. Independent RainSoft dealers may include,
together with your RainSoft product, a product or component that is not manufactured by
RainSoft or their parent company, AWTP, LLC. Any non-RainSoft product may be covered by the
manufacturer of that product, and is not covered by the RainSoft warranty. AWTP, LLC does not
warrant that your RainSoft product and the non-RainSoft product will perform properly when used
together, and assumes no liability therefore.
Part No. 15821NAe
©2007 RainSoft Division of AWTP, LLC